Sunday, June 22, 2008

Very Merry Unbirthday To ME!

For those of you that weren't aware... I have the best husband in the universe! Despite my birthday being over a month away, he gave me an early birthday gift.

We've just about given up on my Alienware laptop (RIP) because of what we think is a dead motherboard (/cry). In the interim, I've been using Jeff's Powerbook when I want to comfortably compute in a place other than the computer desk. He's probably grown weary of my complaining about the processor/memory/incompatability of his Powerbook (heehee). I was truly surprised when he presented me with... (drumroll, please...)

...a new laptop! He knew that I'd want to have something of my own for both late and post pregnancy. I didn't want/need a monster like my Alienware, since I'd mostly be using it for internet and word processing, so this Dell Inspiron 1525 (with subtly stylish "Blossom Chill" pattern on the case) was a perfect choice! Muchas gracias, mi amor.

S

3 comments:

  1. Wow very nice!!! I would think he would have gotten you a MAC... And omg your Alienware died?? You have only had that less then 2 years. /cry. Oh well since not gaming anymore no need for all the bells and whistles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that the friendly feud at our house is PC vs Mac... and I don't mean those commercials LOL... And yah, the alienware lappy is dead :( Hopefully I don't have problems w/ my Alienware desktop, but we got a longer warranty on that. If I do get the craving for some gaming, I always have the desktop! haha

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a Mac.

    :)

    Well, the real reason she got a Dell and not a Mac was because Fake Bill Gates (see our earlier post) hooked me up with a sweet deal and I couldn't resist..

    Happy Merry Happy Enjoyable Fun Time UnBirthday to you indeed hunnee bunnee!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails