Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...To Me!

Well, I've still got a few months to go before the title of Father, Dad, Ol' Man Murray/River/Winter, etc. is bestowed upon me. Regardless, Shauna was kind enough to surprise me with a great gift, my very own Michael Scott talking bobble-head!

If you're a fan of the office, you'll immediately understand how great this is! 'That's what she said!' She actually ordered the Dwight Bobble-head, but Amazon messed that up, nonetheless, it's totally awesome and I will never get tired of pressing the button to hear him talk over and over and over again...

It's funny how getting closer to having a baby makes you appreciate how great your own parents are! I'm just remembering all the parent teacher conferences, principals office visits and I just know Sprout is probably gonna pay it back to us ten fold!

So here's to all the Dad's out there, especially my own and all he did for us when we were growing up. He was always there for us no matter what. Especially when it was shoe shopping time and Dad would take us to get the nice, expensive shoe's and not the more 'cost effective' shoes that Mom preferred. :) I love ya Pops, happy father's day!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Father's Day, my heart. We both love you so much. You're already the best Dad in the world. <3

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers Day Jeff- You are going to be the best daddy ever ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw shucks....thanks Bogie!

    PS-Accidentally posted the comment above me with nothing in the subject!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh Jeff you made me tear up(okay I cried) that was so sweet. You are going to be such an awesome dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails