Thursday, November 8, 2012

SSFC vs. RSL

Well, it's that time of year: the trees are going bare, the air is getting cold, the MLS Playoffs are here, and for some dang reason, Seattle Sounders (SSFC) and Real Salt Lake (RSL) are battling it out again. There are few things in that stir anything up remotely resembling a family feud in our house. There are only two, in fact: Mac vs. PC and.... SSFC vs. RSL.

We're disappointed that we aren't going to a playoff game this year, as we did last year. We're trying to adjust to Jeff's new work schedule, Norah has had lots of appointments, Harper and I are getting over a bug, and things are just too all-around crazy. But I probably don't have to explain that to my readers.

So instead, we battle it out at home tonight. And really the point of this post... to share two photos of the two cutest soccer fans on earth:

Seattle: Harper's birthplace, the
hometown of my heart, and part of
the USA's unofficial soccer capitol.

Salt Lake: Norah's birthplace, more or less Jeff's
hometown, and... I have to give it to them -
the home of some pretty great soccer. 


5 comments:

  1. GO REAL! GO REAL! GO REAL SALT LAKE!!!

    SEATTLE IS GOING DOWN!!!

    That's all I've got to say about that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who has the Cascadia Cup? That's right...Portland! Go Timbers!

    Sigh, it's been a rough year for us Timbers fans. In the absence of the Timbers being in the playoffs, I will reluctantly support the Sounders (almost blasphemy, lol). Congrats on your win over Real SL last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not about soccer - this is your mom, Shauna, commenting for the first time. I read your blog all the time and have felt every moment with you. Why does this one inn particular bring me to tears? I love you, Sweet Shauna, and your loving family. Love the pictures of Harper and Norah! I miss you all and will see you, one way or the other, for the holidays.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheekers! A Timber fan cheering for Seattle?! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I would be booted out of the stadium if anyone knew.

    Thank you for your beautiful blog. I love reading about your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails