Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nom Nom Nom

We purchased some solid food feeding necessities while we were out and about yesterday. Out of curiosity, I put a spoon in Harper's mouth to see what he would do. He did really well in the test run, so we decided to go for the real thing. Once we put the baby cereal (organic, of course) to his mouth, he seemed a little unsure (as you can see in the second picture). But after a few bites, he was hooked! His tongue thrust reflex is pretty much gone, as I suspected because just in the last couple of days, he's been playing with his tongue. I think he's been trying to figure out what it's for. He definitely figured that out last night.


S

1 comment:

  1. Wow he is so cute, I can't wait to meet him! Too bad I couldn't work out a long layover earlier this month- Anyway will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails