Monday, October 20, 2008

Dos Meses

Today is Harper's two-month birthday. Happy Birthday, Bubba... we're so fortunate to have you in our lives, and part of our family.

The picture above is one of his favorite things to do. He loves to suspend his outstretched arms in the air during and after he eats. It is so cute - even looking at the picture makes me want to hold and cuddle with my precious baby boy.

His two-month well baby appointment is on Friday. He'll get a round of shots along with weight, length, and head measurements. I'm really glad that I don't have to go back to work until January. I cherish every moment with him, and it will be SO difficult to leave him every day for work. Fortunately, I don't have to think about that for a little while longer.

1 comment:

  1. You have another 2 months to rest before you have to go back to work. Did you put your house on the market? Happy 2 months Harper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails