Sunday, October 19, 2008

Discerning Taste

Though you can't really tell in this picture, Harper's new soft hat is adorable. However - it seems that he would absolutely disagree. I didn't want to post this picture at first, but Jeff pointed out that his crying face was not only cute, but also hilarious! :)

So the hat is white, blue, and yellow (the colors don't come out in the image), and he was crying and squirming it off of his head so you can't see the true shape of it, either. Maybe he's just embarrassed that his mama knitted it. We'll see how he feels about his next hat that I started, which will be a thinner, finer yarn in more blue than white. I'll post a picture when I finish it, but it may take awhile since I rarely find myself with the two free hands required to knit. We'll see if his distaste for my knitting is a clash of taste in fashion... or just fussy-time gas.

S

3 comments:

  1. What a cute pic, hehe I'm sure it was the gas not the hat. The hat is cute, and even better you made it! Thats awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you made the hat. some day I really want to learn how to do it. Maybe you'll have to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so crafty! I love that hat, how talented you are, and it looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails