Saturday, August 27, 2011

Too good to be true

Well, just a quick note to say that Norah is back at the hospital's PICU yet again. We just can't seem to get her carbon dioxide levels to stay down. We're quite disheartened by the whole situation, but are really hoping we can finally get this figured out.

In other news, I have to make my own trip to the hospital to have my gallbladder removed on Tuesday. I know... impeccable timing for my own body to decide to act up. We have a rough week ahead of us.

3 comments:

  1. Remember Jasons post-surgery advice. DO NOT FART. Or else you'll end up with a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....not news I was expecting to see. So sorry things aren't going so well right now. All the best with your own surgery as well as all the best to your beautiful little girl. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG honey!!! WOW!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 to you and your family~ Just getting all the bad and scary stuff out of the way- Clear skies ahead! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails