Sunday, August 1, 2010

Success!

Yesterday was a big day for us. With the help of a ton of family, we finally made the move to our new rental house. We're so very appreciative to Mark, Scott, Bayler, Kelli, Colleen, and of course Emily and Ryan (especially since they let us invade their space for much longer than any of us expected). As I've said before... I have the best in-laws!

So we're in the process of get settled. Fortunately, Jeff eked a few extra vacation days from his budget so we can get things in order. Our hope is that we'll stay here in this house until we're ready buy again. Once things are less crazy, I'll see about posting some pictures.

In other news, Jeff treated me to a special birthday evening. I'll share details once we have a proper Internet connection. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the move went well. Wish I could come help you get settled. It's my favorite part of moving; unpacking and organizing and putting away. Good luck with it all! Cute pic of Harper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails