Monday, September 10, 2012

Prunes and a Movie

Aside from cuddles with mama, there are two things that Norah may love best: watching movies and oral feeds (though not at the same time). She was playing with her Pez Dispensers (another favorite) when we turned on a movie. The first two photos was the result. I know, for those that may not be used to it, she has a lot of equipment in these photos (vent circuit, feeding tube, etc etc etc). Such is our life. The last photo is pretty self explanatory.



Prunes!

5 comments:

  1. My husband (the respiratory therapist), was looking at Norah's trach setup. He wondered what the little plug is on top. He pointed out the CO2 monitor, but wondered about the other plug near the top. What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the Drager's neoflow sensor, since Norah has the neo circuit. And let me tell you - it is pretty much the bane of everyone's existence. They fry the moment they get water in them, and that happens so easily. They also get fried when you have to run continuous albuterol. Fortunately Norah doesn't need that often. They just have so many issues - and they're super expensive I guess. We're looking forward to moving to the ped circuit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has quite the accessories! It's amazing how she always manages to smile, and to truly enjoy the days when she's feeling well. You can see it all over her face. My daughter (I commented about her having MRSA) was looking at your blog with me last night. She saw your sweet little girl and said "She is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norah is ALL about the accessories! Thank you so much for your comments... they really mean a lot to me. And tell your daughter that Norah and I say hello! Hope she's able to kick the MRSA... it's an ugly beast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails