Sunday, January 2, 2011

Trick or Treat

Okay, here's the deal (not that you necessarily care). Our photo library at home is connected to our external hard drive via Jeff's Mac. Sure, I upload the photos to our library from our camera (somewhat) regularly, but I don't like blogging from the Mac. I prefer the comfort of my monstrous PC with Windows 7. I decided to stop being lazy & do a holiday post, but what did I find? Halloween pictures that I couldn't pass up. So yes, for your viewing pleasure, I post pictures from Halloween... two months late. (And for the record, this post is brought to you by the letters "P" and "C".)
Serious about this pumpkin carving operation.

Photos don't tell the entire story. He was actually transferring the seeds and pulp from the bowl to the hollow pumpkin.

Disappointed with his red licorice (he was hoping for a 1UP mushroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails