Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Almost Birthday Sprout!

Less than 24 hours to go before Sprout is born, and it seems like only yesterday Shauna showed me the pregnancy test confirming Sprout's existence! It's crazy how quickly time has flown by, and I'm sure that starting tomorrow, it's going to feel like we are in a time warp! I guess it's probably flown by quicker for me than Shauna, as I've had it easy in comparison. I still think my belly's been cursed by 'pregnancy sympathy' syndrome. She's been awesome through everything, including my annoying insistence on asking her every 5 seconds if she's doing ok regardless of her prior answer :)

Tomorrow we go to the hospital at around 2pm, with the C-Section scheduled for 4pm. We've requested a no 'Junior Mints' policy be instated in the operating room. Thanks for the life lesson, Kramer :) We can't wait to see and hold Sprout for the first time, and we'll be sure to share pictures with everyone as well, so make sure to keep your cell phones nearby.


J

12 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart, you have taken such good care of the baby and I. I know that you'll continue to do the same post-op, and for the rest of our lives. I love you! <3

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys are sooo sweet! Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see the baby! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Omg Omg! Please call me when you get a chance- I really thing its a girl! :):) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don King will share this glorious day with sprout! (he was born on the 20th too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    /|\
    |
    |

    I agree with this handsome devil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's supposed to be an arrow but it effed up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told you! It's a boy!

    I made this for Jeff since I know he doesn't smoke. This was given to me when my friends daughter was born. I saved it and it's still in my drawer.

    http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/Vitanksi/?action=view&current=0820081632copy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a boy?? I haven't heard yet- OMG I am so excited! ( but I was pretty sure it was a girl )

    ReplyDelete
  9. And is that you Greg? Grats on being a Uncle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails