Saturday, December 1, 2012

Giganto Blanket

I've been lamenting to friends and family that my blog has become a bit depressing. People always tell me that it makes them cry - especially those that personally know our family, and love Norah so much. So I've decided to show you something a little on the lighter side, that makes me smile.

This genius knitter makes "giganto blankets", using PVC pipes as needles and wool roving instead of standard yarn. I want to do it too, but the wool roving would be crazy expensive. Either way, there is something I love about this video. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Shauna's Brother GreggDecember 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM

    You know I can't cry. I don't have tear ducts! Thanks for reminding me.

    p.s. that's one big blankey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails