Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC @ 20 weeks

Ok... so apparently I have been tagged for this ABC thing by a couple of my wonderful sister-in-laws! It has been a couple of weeks since we updated the blog, so this should tie you all over for a little while until we get off our lazy bums and post some real updates. :) By the way... we are at the 20-week mark today!! We're half way there! Our 20-week ultrasound is on Monday... No, we are still not finding out the gender. We'll let you all squirm in anticipation with us!

S

A- Attached or single: We don't have a single or double garage, just a steep driveway. Oh, and I'm married.
B- Best friend: Geoffrey
C- Cake or Pie: Is cheesecake a pie or a cake?!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday... The only day Jeff and I are work-less together
E- Essential Item: Burt's Bees lip balm
F- Favorite Color(s): ORANGE!
G- Gummy Worms or Bears: yuck... gummies = gelatin = animal bones and tendons, so I'll pass
H- Hometown: born in Vallejo, CA & now in Seattle, WA
I-Indulgence(s): deliciously captivating fiction (especially historical)
J- January or July: Now that I'm not in AZ anymore, I can confidently say July!
K- Kids: 1/2... the bun is 1/2 way done!
L- Life is incomplete without: passion
M- Marriage Date (if applicable): September 22, 2007
N- Number of siblings: 3 (of the best) brothers (in the world)
O- Oranges or Apples: See "F".. although, I am a sucker for a perfect pink lady apple
P- Phobias or Fears: Yes, I have a couple of them.
Q- Quote: "All you need is love" Lennon & McCartney
R- Reason to smile: Life is beautiful
S- Season: Spring and Fall - I love the temperate seasons. They remind me of CA.
T- Tag Three: I wish this upon no one...Although Kristen is free to join in on the "fun"
U- Unknown Personal Fact: I want to be a novelist when I grow up
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Oppressor of vegetables
W- Worst habit: I have too many hobbies & bounce between them quite often, leaving unfinished projects (Though Jeff says my worst habit is Amazon.com...)
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Yay for ultrasounds!
Y- Your favorite food: I continue my life-long love affair with lumpia! (pictured in this post for those of you that don't know the wonder of Filipino perfection... Don't even attempt to compare it to the inferior spring or egg roll from other cuisines!)
Z- Zodiac sign: Leo (gee, what gave it away!?)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing it, it was fun to read.Hope it wasn't too awful for you to do. By the way we tried the sandwich recipe that you put on your blog. It was so yummy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't like Tendon Bears!!! I used to eat so many of them until I found out what they are made of, remember that- Yuck- Miss you and so happy you are at the 20 week mark~ (BTW- Its gonna be a girl, my psychic ability's tell me that )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails