Sunday, February 8, 2009

Locks of Love

The last time I did this, I was 18. I chopped my hair off today. In fact, I donated twenty (yes, that is 2-0) inches of hair to Locks of Love. I was going to do this the day before, but chickened out. The cut was long overdue, and I am so glad to have done it. No more finding long rogue strands all over the house, getting tangled in Harper (including his kung fu grip hands), getting caught in the car door and windows... I could keep going, but I'm sure you get the point. And the best part is that it will help a child in need. Who could ask for more?

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful baby! But you forgot to mention that my semi-mullet, while failing to make the Locks of Love donation cut, was also trimmed to extinction today as well. So off I go, into the wild blue wander known as the ARMY RESERVES...

    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I didn't feel bad when I cut my hair either. It is so much easy to take care, especially when you have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of hair! I bet it feels so nice and light now. From what I can tell, the new cut looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are so lucky too your hair grows so fast it will grow if you want to grow it out again- It looks great though ( from what I can see hehe )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails