Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Miracle Birthday, Norah!

I interrupt this blogging hiatus to share my thoughts on the second anniversary of a very significant day.


My dearest Norah,

It has been exactly two years since that awful day. Your daddy describes it as both the worst and best day. He's right. We all stood together, teetering on the edge of life.

That day lives in my mind so clearly. Maybe it always will... Or perhaps it will fade a bit over time. But right now, I choose to recall it with clarity. It reminds me of where we came from, and all that we have. It reminds me that our love can do amazing things. The four of us are in this together, and we lend strength to one another without hesitation or sacrifice. 

These last two years have been amazing with you. I am so thankful that things happened the way that they did. If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. This is our story, and I love it. Thank you for being the bravest person I know, and certainly the strongest. You continue to amaze and inspire me. 

I love you.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails