Sunday, September 20, 2009

He's One Now!

Well, he's 13 months old now, but I'm a blog slacker. I know I've been neglecting my blog for quite some time. I make no apologies for it, either. ;)

I will (soon) follow this post up with a picture catch-up, but I just wanted to reflect on some thoughts about parenthood. Our special little guy turned ONE last month, and I hardly know where to begin. Has it really been a year since we were announcing IT'S A BOY to the world? It's fun to go back and read some of the old blog posts. My precious teeny little baby isn't a baby anymore. He's a big boy that gets dirty, laughs without restraint, gets into tons of mischief, and never ceases to surprise us.

I don't want to sound overly cliched, so I'll keep this short. Though times are trying for us right now, I know that everything is perfect, and exactly the way it should be. I love my two wonderful men, as they completely fulfill every true wish in my heart. Harper has brought absolute joy, bliss, and adventure into our life, and I find such peace in knowing that we have a whole lifetime of love together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails