Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday Fun


Saturday was a good day. I spent the afternoon with a friend, one of Norah's PICU nurses, Angie. We had lunch in Bountiful, then got super crafty in Norah's room. I had bought a plain guestbook for Norah's room so I'd know when visitors came if I wasn't there. It was far too bland, so the first person I thought of to help with that was Angie! As Angie put it, we're going to have to work this one in installments! Time just flew; we had so much fun! I can't wait until we do it again in a couple weeks. Love you Angie!

She also had a surprise for me, a going away gift. I could hardly believe my eyes. The sentiment is perfect for our family, and is a great reminder. I decided to hang it right next to Norah's crib, hoping that she'll catch the energy from it while we work on teaching her to spread her wings. This sweet little canvas is simply gorgeous. Angie, you are so talented... you don't give yourself enough credit! I can't believe you resisted blogging about it!

Before I left for the day, Norah opened a gift from one of my darling high school friends. Miranda had read about sweet Norah, and like most do, fell head over heels in love with her. Thank you so much, Miranda. You still have a heart of gold. <3 Norah loves her new accessories, as you can see!


She loved opening the shipping envelope.

 Norah is making her best model face while trying everything on.

How cute is this headband?!
"But what's that over there, mom? I want the pretty packaging!"

Look at this headband and necklace! "Hmm, what can I do with this? Oh, I know..."

 Peekaboo!

 PEEKABOO!!! Love this face. Thanks so much, Miranda!


4 comments:

  1. Aw shucks. That was nice of Miranda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so kind!! it was an awesome afternoon!! can't wait until the next one!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to smooch Norah's face in that blue flower bow ;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails